Monday, August 8, 2011

Callean Pride!

Please enjoy some pictures of, and quotes about Anthony's amazing performace at last weeks Stockholm Pride Event!



I'm so happy I got to see this live, really loved the version of 'Somewhere over the rainbow'.















I didn't really know your work all that well before last night, but was very impressed. Along with Alcazar, you were a real highlight



















Anthony Callea went amazing!




















As he sang “Somewhere Over The Rainbow”, hundreds of coloured balloons were released into the sky. He has a great voice and sings with a lot of passion and enthusiasm.


Management have hinted at the possibilty of video to be shared  -  lets hope so!

3 comments:

nonnapat said...

Thank You so much for sharing these amazing pictures and quotes about Anthony at Stockholm Pride. Anthony is such an amazing artist and I'm sure he has captured the hearts of the people in Stockholm just as he does here in Australia. I would so dearly LOVE to hear Anthony sing " Somewhere Over the Rainbow" I know it would be just so beautiful.Anthony always sings with so much passion and emotion. Hopefully we will get to see some video footage. I can't wait to hear Anthony's new album.

Anonymous said...

Anthony singing Somewhere Over The Rainbow?? YES PLEASE!!

Unknown said...

I keep checking YouTube for video, but none yet... [fingers crossed]